About the Program
A Grameen Foundation internship provides students and recent graduates an opportunity to gain new skills, learn more about our work, and strengthen Grameen Foundation’s ability to carry out its mission. It offers a wide range of internship positions, each tailored to align student’s talents and interests with the needs of our teams.
At a Glance
- Grameen Foundation Internships have three terms: Spring (January-May), Summer (June-August), and Fall (September-December).
- Opportunities may be available at any of our U.S. or global offices.
- Internships are open to currently enrolled students and recent graduates.
- College credit may be available.
- Most internships are unpaid.