Monitoring and Evaluation Intern - Part Time - Washington, DC or Davis, CA
Grameen Foundation’s Programs team seeks an intern to assist us in effectively measuring and reporting our outreach. The intern will assist with projects desk research, data collection and analysis. This internship is unpaid.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct desk research on the outreach of Grameen Foundation’s partners.
- Update Grameen Foundation’s database and ensure that records are complete and accurate.
- Liaise with Grameen Foundation staff in regional offices to ensure that their projects are correctly represented in our database.
- Support the Senior Director, Programs in reporting on Grameen’s outreach to both internal and external audiences.
- General support to the Programs team and other duties as needed.
At the beginning of the internship you will work with your manager to create your Internship Plan, which will include specific short and long-term goals.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of interacting with all levels of Grameen Foundation staff around the globe
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Demonstration of past leadership experience desired
- Interest in a career in international development
Recent college graduate with degree in business, marketing, communications, public administration, international relations, or other relevant field is preferred. Junior, Senior, or Graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university also accepted.
Senior Director, Programs
- Cover letter
- At least two reference contacts
Hours and schedule to be negotiated. Start and end dates are negotiable but an earlier start date is preferred. Ideal start date on or before March 5, 2018.